The Hydronic Heat Solution Pest Control Trailer is the absolute best method to “seek and destroy” the Bugs, Beetles, Roaches, Rodents and even biological infestations that can invade a dwelling.
- No chemicals are used, which can affect the health of occupants after the treatment. Pests eventually develop tolerance to certain chemicals and follow-up treatments become necessary.
- Pests cannot hide from heat and it seeks them out even in cracks and under coverings.
- When properly applied for adequate dwell time, the heat penetrates walls, ceilings and floors and even kills unhatched eggs of the pests.
- 100% mortality is achieved with one complete treatment.
- Setup of the system is relatively easy, non-invasive and very few household items will usually need to be removed from the dwelling.
Our CSA/UL certified mobile system boasts the CHH-300 Central Hydronic Heater as its central component, which is a fuel-burning appliance designed to heat fluid “on-demand” and provide pumped circulation of the fluid for use (in this application) to “Heat-Treat” pest infected premises’. The CHH-300 provides a central source of hot “heat transfer fluid” (HTF) for use with the HHS liquid-to-air heat exchangers (fancoils).
- All operational aspects of the CHH-300 are accessible from outside the trailer enclosure
- Pumping and combustion control are achieved with electrical components. The system requires a 120 volt, 20 amp, 3-wire grounding circuit to run the heater and multiple, 15 amp circuits to run the fancoils and air movers inside the structure
- The “HTF” circuit includes an open, atmospherically-vented expansion tank, which effectively eliminates the system from pressure vessel classification
- The combustion chamber/heat exchanger is 2–pass, horizontal, concentric-cylinder design
- For security and environmental protection, all valves, controls, burner, pump and “HTF” tank filler are either secured behind lockable access doors or self-lockable
- The control panel, thermostatic-operator, limit controls and “HTF” tank level gauge are visible to the operator even when the system is securely locked down
- The base trailer is a heavy duty, dual-axle unit specially designed for this application, with diamond-plate decking and fenders; plus an LED running light system
- The enclosure is comprised of a heavy-duty welded, tubular, box frame covered with stainless steel sides, roof and doors
- The cargo area of the unit comes with designated space to carry and store all the components required on the job
- Access to the enclosure is gained through a pair of heavy-duty side-swing doors which can be securely locked
- The unit comes with a detached aluminium ramp for use in loading and unloading the cargo
- All hoses and manifolds are pre-charged with glycol and utilize quick-couplers, to make setup and take-down as simple as possible
* Actual Weight is 6600 lbs (fully loaded with glycol, fuel and all accessories)
Standard Package Components:
1 – Enclosed Trailer, 10,000 GVWR
1 – CHH-300 Diesel-fired Heater
1 – 70 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank (inside trailer)
6 – HFC 100 FanCoil Heat Exchanger
12 – Therma-Stor AMS A3000 Air Movers
4 – 3/4” – 3 Port Manifold SET (includes 4030141 & 4030142)
2 – 1” Manifold Connecting Tee-SET (includes 4030352 & 4030353)
4 – 1” x 50′ Hoses w/Couplers
8 – 3/4” x 50′ Hoses w/Couplers
8 – 3/4” x 25′ Hoses w/Couplers
2 – 50′ 20amp 12/3 SOOW Extension Cord w/coupler.
6 – 20′ Extension Cords, 14/3
2 – Special base 2wheel Hand Carts for Hoses
1 – Aluminum Ramp